Cavity wall insulation acts as a blanket to help stop heat escaping through the walls of your home. Insulating your home isn’t a one off saving either, it will keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, helping you to save money on your energy bills year after year.
It’s simple to install and usually takes less than a day. Cavity Wall Insulation is a filling blown into the gap between your exterior wall, so there’s little fuss or mess.
Cavity wall insulation is a fantastic way to significantly reduce the amount of energy you need to heat your home. The average house could reduce heating costs by 15%. In fact, between 2002 and 2005 around 800,000 households installed cavity wall insulation.
It is estimated that these households will collectively be saving nearly 400,000 tones of carbon dioxide a year, enough to fill the new Wembley Stadium 46 times…every year!
Benefits of cavity wall insualtion
- Significant Savings on Your Heating Bill
- Quick Installation Process & Cost Effective
- Home Will Be Warm Very Quickly
- No Need To Leave The Heating On For Long Periods Of Time
- Reduction in the amount of CO2 produced from your home
- Provides A Comfortable Living Environment
- Better Winter & Summer Temperature
- More Efficient Fuel Consumption
- Improved Home Energy Rating
- Save Money On Your Energy Bills
- You Contribution to Help To Save The Environment